Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children and HMSA invite you and your partner to our FREE Positively Pregnant Class. Whether this is your first or second child, this class can help you have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible. HMSA membership is not required.
What to expect when you're expecting
As your baby grows and develops, you'll also experience many changes, both physically and emotionally. Knowing what to expect - what's normal and what's not - will help your pregnancy progress as smoothly as possible.
Our two-hour pregnancy class features:
- How baby grows and develops each month
- Common discomforts of pregnancy and what you can do
- Exercise and nutrition for a healthy pregnancy
- Changes mom will go through
- Signs of complications and what to do
- Questions & answers session
- Developed with the assistance of our physicians
- Includes our FREE pregnancy guide
To sign up, please call Kapi‘olani Health Connection at 527-2588.